30 November 2008

Fully Registered

Well, here I am, now a fully registered teacher, and to top it off I now have a permanent contract to teach at my school.  Two years of teaching under my belt, finished my beginning teacher professional development programme,  and ready to continue on my journey.

It's been a little while (again) since my last note.  What's been happening?  We've had a successful senior school production, year six camp - and the biggie - some students I have been working with are the New Zealand winners of a Panasonic video competition called KWN: Kid Witness News.  This coming week myself and two students are off to Malaysia for an Asia/Pacific regional award ceremony.  If they are judged the best there, then it's off to the United States for the global awards.

You can view the video (Ecology Detective: Case of the missing Kereru) on my YouTube page youtube.com/mrrobashcroft

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment