29 August 2007

I didn't plan to leave it so long...

Just over a month since I last checked into the reflection room. A few things on my mind. so I'll split it into three parts. Planning (this one), Maths, and reading.

Term three, Year one, has been a funny (strange) one in that I feel like I've kind of been chasing my tail. I think it comes down to not having my own clear plan of not-so-much where I'm heading (leaning objectives of unit) but more the in between stages of learning experiences. This is particularly in relation to topic related studies. Maybe it's because I've been focusing still on trying to get a handle on how to structure my math programme - which seems to consume a lot of my time at the moment?

Maybe it's just that I've been unplanned. Either way, I need to take a serious look at how to have a clearer overview of learning experiences over a few-weeks period if I am to feel that I have a more effective programme overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment